Chance of precipitation is 30%. Winds light and variable. Mostly Cloudy. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Partly cloudy during the evening. Morgantown, West Virginia Weather. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Clear to partly cloudy. 2-3cm of snow expected. Low -8C. Chance of precip 40%. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 2C. Decreasing Clouds. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Mostly Cloudy. Low around -5C. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Tonight. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Mostly cloudy skies. Want to know what the weather is now? ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. 21°. High around 0C. 10am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 22, 2021, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. High around 0C. Low -4C. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Partly Sunny. High -1C. Morgantown, WV live road conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Morgantown area and overall Monongalia county, West Virginia. Chance of snow 40%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Night. A chance of snow showers after 1am. Low -8C. Snowfall of 2-3cm. High -2C. High -1C. Clear. Mostly cloudy skies. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. White Shark Heaven in Monterey Bay is a Problem for Surfers, Boy Keeps Cool as Huge Bear Stalks Him Down a Mountain in Italy, Climate Change Threatens Deep Sea Creatures, Landfill Collapse Sends Trash Down a Slope in Southern China, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Use escape to clear. A chance of rain and snow showers. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. Snow showers. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Wed Jan 13: 44 / 28 °F: Afternoon clouds. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Take control of your data. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Winds light and variable. High 4C. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Occasional rain likely to begin at 12:45pm. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Chance of snow 30%. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Low -6C. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Occasional snow showers. Winds light and variable. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Chance of snow 40%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Variable clouds with snow showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Tuesday. Winds light and variable. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds light and variable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. Wednesday. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Snow showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Low -4C. Rain? Winds light and variable. High 2C. Low: 34 °F. Low around -5C. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 30%. Low -2C. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds light and variable. Moderating temperatures will change morning scattered snow showers to rain showers by late day. Stay Fresh with This Odor & … Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Chance of snow 40%. Low -6C. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 50%. Includes the high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Morgantown, WV. Cooler with highs in the lower 40s. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Snow accumulating 3-7cm. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Time/General; Weather . Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. 860 ft) Last Update: 11:21 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Snow showers likely, mainly between 2am and 5am. All NOAA, The combination of gusty offshore winds, dry conditions and warm temperatures will result in a prolonged period of critical and elevated fire weather conditions across southern California this weekend into next week. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 860 ft) Last Update: 10:51 pm EST Jan 12, 2021. 860 ft) Last Update: 4:00 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Low: 29 °F. High: 39 °F. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Check out the Morgantown, WV WinterCast. Top Deals. Mostly Clear. Saturday, January 16 ... 10 Day Weather. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Cooler. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of snow 40%. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer. Low around -5C. Winds light and variable. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Get the Morgantown, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Mostly Sunny. Chance of snow 30%. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. High: 47 °F. Snow? Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially in the afternoon. High 2C. Night Details. Low -8C. Low -2C. Cloudy, with a high near 35. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Occasional snow showers. 10 Day Forecast. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Monongalia County, WV. Winds light and variable. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8am. High 2C. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Partly cloudy. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of rain 20 percent. Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. We will review the data in question. Low: 28 °F. As of 10:00 am EST. A chance of snow showers, mainly before 1am. Please select one of the following: Snow showers likely. Ice? A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. High 2C. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Accurate hourly weather forecast for Morgantown, Monongalia County, WV, US including all the relevant parameters like temperature, feels like temperature, wind and gusts, chance of precipitation, and much more from Foreca. Wednesday Night. Chance of snow 40%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Decreasing Clouds. Overcast in the afternoon. Please try another search. Please select the information that is incorrect. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Chance of precip 40%. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast.